We don’t believe in a “One Size fits All” mentality. We provide customized solutions tailored specific to your Association’s specific needs and requirements.
COMMUNICATION & ADMINISTRATION
- Most issues arise due to either a lack of; understanding, or a lack of clear concise communication.
- We excel in proactively communicating to the Board and all owners minimizing issues for the Board and Owners.
- Association documents can be confusing & overwhelming. We pride ourselves on our ability to clearly communicate in layman’s terms the “Legal Jargon” to help owners understand what is required as a member of the Association.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- PMA is a full service company that handles all aspects of financial planning and management to ensure the fiscal health of your Association.
- We assist the Board with Reserve studies, Budget Planning, and provide a Full Accounting of all the Association books.
- We provide high quality, clear and easy to understand financial statements that always represent the latest accurate financial information.
- We have a detailed filing system, as well as safe and efficient audit procedures to ensure your Association’s information is accurate and secure.
SITE MANAGEMENT & OVERSIGHT
- We are regularly on site and learn about your community.
- When there is an issue we act quickly to resolve, preventing small problems from becoming big.
- We employ strict follow-up processes for architectural violations, repairs, and maintenance to insure the proper adherence to your association’s regulations and to provide fair and equitable treatment to all owners.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Budget Development
- Reserve Fund Planning
- Financial Management
- Competitive Bid Coordination
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Site Management & Oversight
- Architectural Review inspections & compliance
- Owner Communication
- Conflict resolution practices
- Delinquent Assessment Collection Practices
- Homeowner & Board Education
- Welcome Packages
- Creation & Distribution of Association documentation
- Development of Newsletters and other marketing materials